2013Platform: PCVersion of the program:
Xpadder - program to simulate keystrokes and mouse movements using a gamepad.
Thus, Xpadder allows you to use a joystick, even in those games, where its use
not provided. In addition, you can use the joystick to play in DOS- and online games,
and manage players, web browsers and other programs.Features:
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)
- Vibration and additional settings
- Create a layout for any controller buttons available for Windows
- Work with multiple profiles by using the files that can be shared
- Suitable for all gamepads and joysticks
- Also works with steering wheels, dance mats, electronic drums and guitars ...
- Support for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Work in 32 and 64 bit versions of WindowsWhat can you do the new features of the program:
- Play PC games with poor or no gamepad support without support
- Add support for gamepad games emulators, Internet Browser and for the DOS-games
- Play multi-player games, each player uses Gamepad
- Player control video / music by using their keyboard shortcuts
- Using a gamepad any Windows programSystem requirements:
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8
(X86 / 32-bit), (x64 / 64-bit), (x86 / 32-bit), (x64 / 64-bit).
Tags: Software. programs
Do not miss:
X360 Controller Emulator PC Emulation Controller Xbox 360Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 RUS-ENG x86-x64 -18in1- Activated AIOXbox without always-on and devkitov, with backward compatibility and full Windows 8Microsoft Windows MSDaRT ERD Commander 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 (2013) present RussianWindows 7 Ultimate Maximum original SP1 x86 v.1 RUS