VOTE:

POPULAR NEWS

We are in social networks

" »Clothing and items for the avatar (XBox360) Freeboot

Clothing and items for the avatar (XBox360) Freeboot

Author: 4uTa4okC | 7-01-2014 | XBox 360 | JTAG Homebrew Software | Views: 10509 | Comments: 16 |
Clothing and items for the avatar (XBox360) Freeboot
Information about distribution:
Graduation Year: 2013
Platform: XBox360
Developer: Microsoft
Publishing house: Microsoft
Genre: DLC
Insertion: JTAG / Freeboot
XUID profile in hand: 0009000000991155

Description:
A lot of clothes and items for your avatar!
The distribution also included an online profile 1 ~~~ X360Club Player ~~~ 1 and the necessary utilities

( Pre-advised to make a copy of your profile, which would be the case that it was possible to restore it!)

1. 360mpGui - For redoing your offline profile online (it is strongly advised to make a backup (copy) Profile
2. Horizon - To transfer your profile to box and back, well, or a profile distribution
3. Le Fluffie - To change the profile of the console id hand console id in your box) - without redoing the profile distribution in this prog, it will work on your boxing WILL NOT!
4. Yaris Swap - For quick and easy sign (under your profile) and the transfer of belongings in the box by FTP.)

Profile of distribution (folder E00011888D49384D) filled up into Hdd1 / Content!
If your profile has XUID (instead of zeros there id normal), no manipulation of the profile do not! Just zakidyvayte clothes through FTP (Yaris Swap) well, or a patch of known methods (Avatar Friday Patcher, etc.)!

100 times think before you do something with my profile. if you do not know the basics fributa config profile and is better for it did not grasp! Profile of depravity I am not responsible!
Hyde's

P.S. All items will be available only to the profile of what was the "chosen" (id registered in the Yaris Swap)

Free downloadDownloads: 981

Tags: XBOX 360. XBOX 360 DLC. Xbox360. Soft. Software Xbox 360. torrent games. FREEBOOT. JTAG
Discuss

Do not miss:

Xbox 360 Avatar Awards Items (Achievement u0026 Avatar Awards Unlocker)
What do you want to know about the PlayStation 4, Q u0026 A?
IAPFree: Installation Instructions content (DLC) Free iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
How to update Freeboot / Jtag User
Horizon 360 v 2.7.2.0-2
Remnant
# 1
January 7, 2014 23:37
Group: Customers
I have a question, spot an avatar is a blank silhouette, these things will go or not
JACKIE
# 2
January 7, 2014 23:52
Group: Reporters
I think a better start to update dashboards, will avatar, and we can proceed to clothes!

--------------------
Remnant
# 3
January 8, 2014 12:36
Quote: JACKIE
I think a better start to update dashboards, will avatar, and we can proceed to clothes!
as well as his update, I fribut with last dashem, prompt what to do, how to be?
Andrii
# 4
January 8, 2014 13:01
avatar ledshe Update from the live I was also tokoe but update helped me
January 8, 2014 17:19
Quote: Andre
avatar ledshe Update from the live I was also tokoe but update helped me

What nonsense are you talking about, on fribute can not get out in Live

Quote: Remnant
as well as his update, I fribut with last dashem, prompt what to do, how to be?

It is prosle vydёrgivaniya hard disk of the computer while downloading games through the Party Buffalo, completely changed the profile of the symptoms in the first place do not get achivok, or all the timeyou get the exact same when entering the game in the second place, when you launch FSD avatar is, played, went back to the FSD has a white silhouette, if so, then create a new, or what not to do, and even better formatnut HDD
P.S. To format the code asks it on the back of the console
JACKIE
# 6
January 8, 2014 17:34
On fribute you can go to live if you have installed a dual chip!

--------------------
January 8, 2014 17:46
On fribute you can go to live if you have installed a dual chip!

Exit the console, but you can also get a ban, is not it?
JACKIE
# 8
January 8, 2014 18:03
When you double-chip is not simply there are 2 different switching box, an example of switching to the tray loaded boxing official did not seem fribut, and when you turn to for example the joystick fribut! Che!

--------------------
January 9, 2014 1:10
When you double-chip is not simply there are 2 different switching box, an example of switching to the tray loaded boxing official did not seem fribut, and when you turn to for example the joystick fribut! Che!

Clearly thanks)
P.S. Joystick in aircraft simulators and on the console gamepads)
22 March 2014 15:27
Oh! Though there is armor of the games on the letter D :-) Domo arigato ^ _ ^
Information
Customers are in the group GuestsCan not leave comments on this publication.